We are currently hiring!
PS is looking for the best candidate to fill the following position on our team:
GTA Sales Representative
The Territory Salesman is responsible for overseeing the activities in his or her assigned territory, handling qualified leads and ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded. Other duties include developing marketing strategies for the territory, handling complex sales queries and customer complaints in a professional manner and acting to close sales as necessary.
- Must deal with Integrity & respect
- Must maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and all CPS employees
- Always present a professional CPS image
- Always be well groomed. Ironed or pressed Shirt. Tie when/where required.
- Forecast Reports completed and into management on time
- Continue where possible and when required by management to improve knowledge of CPS products and services
- Maintain current accounts while still pursuing new business and customers
- Accept training where management deems necessary for you to improve personal organization & technical background
- Manage your territory and communicate effectively with your inside customer service representative
- Make outbound calls to potential and existing customers by telephone or e-mail to sell products and services which result to be productive and profitable.
- Ensure targets are met or exceeded in the district.
- Address customer concerns in a professional, productive, and timely manner.
- Handle inbound sales calls
- update and maintain CRM database for Territory.
Job Type : Full Time with Base Salary + commission
Compensations: Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop and/or Tablet
If Interested Please Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
At CPS, with every product we sell, high quality service to back it is our promise to our customers, each service technician is responsible for maintaining professional onsite and in house service to our customers with all of our product lines, a technician is also responsible for maintaining the ISO 17025 procedures outlined in the manual. This involves attention to process, detail and quality with every repair and service call. CPS is devoted to its service technicians and ensuring the proper education needed to meet all expectations.
Core Competencies and Skills:
- Service Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Servicing and repairing of all CPS’ product lines which includes but is not limited to:
Torque tools, marking systems, rivet guns, screw feeders and lifting devices
- Servicing customers over the phone and on site
- Maintaining professional relationships with our customers
- Calibrate and certify torque tools and torque wrenches per our ISO 17025 accreditation
- After hours support
- Evaluate and troubleshoot automated systems involving our products
- Minimum of one year supervised work experience
- Motivated to work with minimal supervision
- Valid Class G Drivers Licence
- Mechanically inclined, with knowledge of hand tools
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be proficient in working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing, finding information with a strong knowledge of Windows-based programs
- Able to identify key issues and creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
- Able to work well under pressure
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- High level of integrity, confidentially, and accountability
- Proven mechanical abilities, and strong working knowledge of mechanical application and repair techniques
- Ability to work independently in a busy environment
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment
- Able to effectively communicate with customers
Job Type : Full Time Salary Position
If Interested Please Email : email@example.com